What is “Wombat” and how to remove it ?
This is a violent type of Trojan horse. As we know Trojan horses are developed to steal personal information, which means that while you are surfing internet using your post or bank account hackers can hijack very important information like passwords,e-mails etc. Contamination with Wombat can be very harmful,cause this virus can deactivate or provoke malfunctioning of installed antivirus systems. It can cause flooding of your internet traffic and very slow system performance as well. Your system will become unstable and phlegmatic. What is more interesting about that Trojan is that it can interfere with other malware on your computer and even can take advantage over them for the main purpose of stealing information .Wombat can collect information about your credit card , phone number ,mails etc. You should be very cautious wherever visiting suspicious sites or downloading free software over the internet. If you are infected with this virus you must follow these steps to get clear from Wombat :
Since malware virus creates variety of malicious modified registry entries and different files, we strongly advise you to use anti-malware tool. Removing the virus manually requires high computer skills and knowledge.>>Click here to download free anti-malware scan tool.<<
>>Click here to download free anti-malware scan tool for Mac OS.<<
Note: Removing Wombat manually could be very risky and unpredictable!
- Login as administrator.
- Go to control panel and uninstall .
- Remove Wombat files/folder from your system.
- Delete all temporary files from disk cleanup.
- Restart your computer.
NOTE: If ads still pop-up you may be infected with more add-ons witch you have to remove from your PC.
Manual steps to remove ransomware or malware. How to prevent ransomware or malware.For now, removing ransomware or malware manually will only be able for IT specialists. If you don't know one don't worry. We have a solution for you. Over here we will use Spyhunter to remove the virus. The Spyhunter anti-malware is a collection of programs that can be used to scan for malware and clean infected computers. You can also use full anti-malware program in this case which is the better option because it also offers protection.
How to remove "ransomware or malware"NOTE: In this option the virus will be removed but the files will remain locked! You have to decrypt your files.
- Download Spyhunter anti-malware.
- 2. After program has been downloaded, double-click to open it. User will have to install the program. Click on Spyhunter.exe to start the process.
- 3. Update the software before scanning. Once program has been updated go to scan. You can choose from a free trial version or activate license. It is recommended to buy full version as the trial will not protect computer system.
- 4. The scan process will begin. The scan process may take awhile, depending on a computer system performance.
- 5. Once the scan is complete you can choose between delete or quarantine the viruses. The quarantine option is recommended and since the malware is active a reboot will be required to finish process.
Decrypt ransomware files.
Good news is that we can now use decryption programs. A lot of security companies like Kasperky lab, bitdefender and more has developed a program that is fully capable of decryption key for ransomware malware. You can find this programs anywhere on the internet but it is strongly suggested to download this programs from official websites. NOTE: It may take a long time for your files to be decrypted depending on your PC performance.