What we know about RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B
Let us start with explanation of term – ransomware . We could predict that this type of virus is related with ransom . Yes you’re absolutely right ! Ransomware is a type of malware that can restrict your access to your operational system or some other files by crypting them – it’s called Cryptolocker . We must mention that only users of Windows operational systems can be contaminated with that virus . So your system is restricted or special files for you are crypted and you have to pay the ransom online with your debit card or bank account to gain access of your information again. In most cases you should never do that cause there is no guarantee that your information will be safe after payment .
Since malware virus creates variety of malicious modified registry entries and different files, we strongly advise you to use anti-malware tool. Removing the virus manually requires high computer skills and knowledge.>>Click here to download free anti-malware scan tool.<<
How to preserve from RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B or similar malware
There are several rules to follow when you’re surfing over the internet to minimize the risk of infection with that Trojan .
- You must not download any files of malicious site.
- Do not accept or open files from spam letters or unknown sources in your e-mail or via web chats.
- It’s highly recommended to back up you crucial data more often on an external drive.
Results of contamination with RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B
Now that you have been infected with this virus you need to know a little bit more about it. RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B can be dangerous for your pc because it corrupt the work of your computer. You have to remove it ass soon ass you find out that this virus is installed on your PC. This virus is fully capable to make your computer almost useless. By changing you privacy settings RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B will try to control your system. The prime target is your money! The longer this virus remains on your pc the more it will spread like a disease. RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B will add fake processes in the task manager and use more disk space, which will lead your pc to a poor performance. It can be dangerous for your pc because it corrupt the work of your computer. This type of viruses are classified as backdoor Trojan. You may not realize you are infected until you get some kind of a fake message that your computer is infected by virus and your PC need to be checked. This message can appear to all of your browsers. RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B can appear as a random extension to the browser you are using. There are many more that RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B can do like: change the DLL files, create add ons, host file system, change system registry, desktop background and more. Also this virus has the ability to destroy your system, cause blue screen, stop antivirus programs or block process of internet. In a few simple words the damage can be major.
New research discovery shows how ransomware deletes files and substitute encrypted copy of them. It is not guaranteed, but it is a possibility that you may recover your files with data recovery software. Before trying to decrypt any files you can scan your computer for posible data loss.
How to remove “RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B“
- Login as administrator.
- Go to control panel and uninstall any suspicious software.
- Use any type of anti malware software to remove RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B.
- Decrypt RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B files
- Delete all temporary files from disk cleanup.
- Restart your computer.
Note: Removing RANSOM_MADBLOCKER.B manually could be very risky and unpredictable!
Manual steps to remove ransomware or malware. How to prevent ransomware or malware.For now, removing ransomware or malware manually will only be able for IT specialists. If you don't know one don't worry. We have a solution for you. Over here we will use Spyhunter to remove the virus. The Spyhunter anti-malware is a collection of programs that can be used to scan for malware and clean infected computers. You can also use full anti-malware program in this case which is the better option because it also offers protection.
How to remove "ransomware or malware"NOTE: In this option the virus will be removed but the files will remain locked! You have to decrypt your files.
- Download Spyhunter anti-malware.
- 2. After program has been downloaded, double-click to open it. User will have to install the program. Click on Spyhunter.exe to start the process.
- 3. Update the software before scanning. Once program has been updated go to scan. You can choose from a free trial version or activate license. It is recommended to buy full version as the trial will not protect computer system.
- 4. The scan process will begin. The scan process may take awhile, depending on a computer system performance.
- 5. Once the scan is complete you can choose between delete or quarantine the viruses. The quarantine option is recommended and since the malware is active a reboot will be required to finish process.
Decrypt ransomware files.
Good news is that we can now use decryption programs. A lot of security companies like Kasperky lab, bitdefender and more has developed a program that is fully capable of decryption key for ransomware malware. You can find this programs anywhere on the internet but it is strongly suggested to download this programs from official websites. NOTE: It may take a long time for your files to be decrypted depending on your PC performance.