What we need to know about NsCpuCNMiner32.exe?
NsCpuCNMiner32.exe is an executable file that represents a trojan horse virus intended to mine the Monero digital currency. It is considered virus and it’s included it the PUP ( Potentially Unwanted Programs ) list. This trojan targets all PC’s with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 OS and proves to be a useful tool for hackers to earn money from your computer.
Since malware virus creates variety of malicious modified registry entries and different files, we strongly advise you to use anti-malware tool. Removing the virus manually requires high computer skills and knowledge.>>Click here to download free anti-malware scan tool.<<
How NsCpuCNMiner32.exe works?
This trojan is distributed as an executable file under the name Photo.scr. Once introduced in user’s PC it will copy itself on all available drives. The next step is to extract the NsCpuCNMiner32.exe file and launch it. The concern is that it uses all your available CPU constantly to mine the Monero digital currency. That means your PC is always running on its limits, generating extra heat and consuming more electric power, thereby putting your hardware to risk. Photo.scr is configured to start the miner with the launch of the system. While active it scans for FTP servers to which it can login to, thus spreading itself to other computers.
How does NsCpuCNMiner32.exe infects my PC:
This trojan spreads by copying itself on all available drives, even on mapped network devices. Then it attacks FTP servers and all websites located on them. When the user visits such site Photo.scr can delude him to download and launch it. It is quite difficult to detect if your PC is infected from this trojan. If you notice slow performance open the Task Manager and search for active NsCpuCNMiner32.exe process.
Additional information :
Never keep numbers of your credit or debit cards on your computer . You have to be sure that there is no 100% protection for information on your computer . If you have flashdrive – store information there and check always files with antivirus software before upload them into the drive . This operations will save you from some serious trouble.
- Name – NsCpuCNMiner32.exe
- Type Spamming – Malware; Trojan
- Danger Level – Low
- Brief Description –uses 100% of your CPU to mine Monero digital currency.
- Symptoms – Poor pc performance or freezing.
- Method – via FTP servers
Manual steps to remove ransomware or malware. How to prevent ransomware or malware.For now, removing ransomware or malware manually will only be able for IT specialists. If you don't know one don't worry. We have a solution for you. Over here we will use Spyhunter to remove the virus. The Spyhunter anti-malware is a collection of programs that can be used to scan for malware and clean infected computers. You can also use full anti-malware program in this case which is the better option because it also offers protection.
How to remove "ransomware or malware"NOTE: In this option the virus will be removed but the files will remain locked! You have to decrypt your files.
- Download Spyhunter anti-malware.
- 2. After program has been downloaded, double-click to open it. User will have to install the program. Click on Spyhunter.exe to start the process.
- 3. Update the software before scanning. Once program has been updated go to scan. You can choose from a free trial version or activate license. It is recommended to buy full version as the trial will not protect computer system.
- 4. The scan process will begin. The scan process may take awhile, depending on a computer system performance.
- 5. Once the scan is complete you can choose between delete or quarantine the viruses. The quarantine option is recommended and since the malware is active a reboot will be required to finish process.
Decrypt ransomware files.
Good news is that we can now use decryption programs. A lot of security companies like Kasperky lab, bitdefender and more has developed a program that is fully capable of decryption key for ransomware malware. You can find this programs anywhere on the internet but it is strongly suggested to download this programs from official websites. NOTE: It may take a long time for your files to be decrypted depending on your PC performance.