Millions of LinkedIn accounts for sale.
This is not the first time that LinkedIn was hacked. In 2012 russian hacker hacked over 6 Million LinkedIn account containing usernames and passwords. Four years later it turns out to be over one hundred million IDs also available for sale on the black market. For everyone who have a LinkedIn account the advice is change of password and add 2FA (two-factor authentication) which will makes your account more secure.
Since malware virus creates variety of malicious modified registry entries and different files, we strongly advise you to use anti-malware tool. Removing the virus manually requires high computer skills and knowledge.>>Click here to download free anti-malware scan tool.<<
Manual steps to remove ransomware or malware. How to prevent ransomware or malware.For now, removing ransomware or malware manually will only be able for IT specialists. If you don't know one don't worry. We have a solution for you. Over here we will use Spyhunter to remove the virus. The Spyhunter anti-malware is a collection of programs that can be used to scan for malware and clean infected computers. You can also use full anti-malware program in this case which is the better option because it also offers protection.
How to remove "ransomware or malware"NOTE: In this option the virus will be removed but the files will remain locked! You have to decrypt your files.
- Download Spyhunter anti-malware.
- 2. After program has been downloaded, double-click to open it. User will have to install the program. Click on Spyhunter.exe to start the process.
- 3. Update the software before scanning. Once program has been updated go to scan. You can choose from a free trial version or activate license. It is recommended to buy full version as the trial will not protect computer system.
- 4. The scan process will begin. The scan process may take awhile, depending on a computer system performance.
- 5. Once the scan is complete you can choose between delete or quarantine the viruses. The quarantine option is recommended and since the malware is active a reboot will be required to finish process.
Decrypt ransomware files.
Good news is that we can now use decryption programs. A lot of security companies like Kasperky lab, bitdefender and more has developed a program that is fully capable of decryption key for ransomware malware. You can find this programs anywhere on the internet but it is strongly suggested to download this programs from official websites. NOTE: It may take a long time for your files to be decrypted depending on your PC performance.