Instruction for My Search Dock removal
My Search Dock is freeware software program presented by several sites as a unique searching program ,that will use several search engine and combine their results.Also, this software is promoted for Youtube users who use more Google services to find a certain video.By word everything seems to be OK , the program will spend your time by using all search engines simultaneously.As an internet user ,this words seems strong to me,but as a malware removal professionalist, I’m pretty sure that freeware programs bring so-called “bonuses” after their installation.As other “helpful” products this freeware can fit in the graph of adware programs or PUP (potentially unwanted program).This program injects scripts in your browsers and spoils the work of the computer and overall performance.It is known that adware programs are harmful to your computer and to data on it.The scripts in your browser work with advertisers and use your browsing habits and history to create a profile of you and when you are browsing ,pop-up windows will show on your display with products or services of your interest.
Since malware virus creates variety of malicious modified registry entries and different files, we strongly advise you to use anti-malware tool. Removing the virus manually requires high computer skills and knowledge.>>Click here to download free anti-malware removal tool.<<
More detailed information about My Search Dock
The first impression of My Search Dock is good.Good enough to be here on this page,reading this article how to get rid of this awful program and it’s sluggish effect to your computer.Let’s start with the first good question that you should ask yourself – “how did I get infected ?” (of course, if you did not download it with a purpose).The program may have installed through the installation of other programs.I like to call it – ghost installation,cause more of the people that install software,doesn’t like to read license and agreement field and miss the installation options.Most of the installers have the option to choose how to continue the installation – normal or advanced (custom).Every time you install software product doesn’t hesitate to look into this menu and choose the advanced or custom menu and remove the tick from programs,that you don’t want to install.Keep that in mind for every freeware(adware) program and proceed with next steps to remove this adware program from your computer once and for all.
My Search Dock details:
Type of the virus: Adware
Browsers with risk of infection: Chrome/Opera/Firefox/Safari
OS with risk of infection:Windows XP,Vista,Windows 7/8 and Windows 10
We suggest you to use adware removal program if you don’t have the experience to delete it manually!
Manually removal short guide:
- Log in as administrator.
- Go to control panel and uninstall Search Voyage.
- Remove Search Voyage folder from program files and start menu.
- Remove Search Voyage from your browser extensions.
- Clear your browser cookies.
- Reset your browser settings.
- Delete all temporary files from disk cleanup.
- Restart your computer.
Useful tips : Always pay attention to files that you are downloading. It is highly recommended to use the security of antivirus software and it is important that program is up-to-date with virus list. This tip is for every person that keeps very important information – HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR INFORMATION, if you do not have any – make it on a separate device. Flash drive or external hard drive will be the perfect solution for backup your files.
Manual steps to remove ransomware or malware. How to prevent ransomware or malware.For now, removing ransomware or malware manually will only be able for IT specialists. If you don't know one don't worry. We have a solution for you. Over here we will use Malwarebytes to remove the virus. The Malwarebytes anti-malware is a collection of programs that can be used to scan for malware and clean infected computers. You can also use full anti-malware program in this case which is the better option because it also offers protection.
How to remove "ransomware or malware"NOTE: In this option the virus will be removed but the files will remain locked! You have to decrypt your files.
- Download Malwarebytes anti-malware.
- 2. After program has been downloaded, double-click to open it. User will have to install the program. Clik on Malwarebytes.exe to start the process.
- 3. Update the software before scanning. Once program has been updated go to scan. You can choose from a free trial version or activate license. It is recommended to buy full version as the trial will not protect computer system.
- 4. The scan process will begin. The scan process may take awhile, depending on a computer system performance.
- 5. Once the scan is complete you can choose between delete or quarantine the viruses. The quarantine option is recommended and since the malware is active a reboot will be required to finish process.