How to remove CrySiS ransomware variant.
[email protected] ransomware extension belongs to CrySiS virus. Since first discovered CrySiS was not very active, however few months later the activity rising [email protected] will encrypt user data and lock files. Algorithms used to encrypt users data is a combination of RSA and AES, also deleting the system’s shadow copies, which is backup copies or snapshots of computer files or volumes. Decryption key will be generated and .xtbl ransomware will demand payment to give it as an exchange to victims. All victims will be required to contact cyber criminals via email [email protected] and payment confirmation. It is not recommended to pay due to numerous of reasons. Encrypted files will have [email protected] appended and ransom note will be found at victim’s desktop. Ransom background will be changed as follows.
Since malware virus creates variety of malicious modified registry entries and different files, we strongly advise you to use anti-malware tool. Removing the virus manually requires high computer skills and knowledge.>>Click here to download free anti-malware removal tool.<<
Text file will be left on user desktop that says “All of your files are encrypted, to decrypt them write me to email: [email protected] or [email protected]”
JohnyCryptor note for redemption “How to decrypt your files.txt”:
Your computer has Been encrypted by cryptographically strong algorithm.
All your files are now encrypted. You have only one way to get them back safely – using original decryption tool. Using another tools (back-ups, recovery soft and others) could the corrupt your files is, in a case of using the third-party software we do not give guarantees that full recovery is possible, so use it on your own risk.
To get original decryptor contact us with an email.
In subject line write your ID, which you can find in name of every files, also attach to email 3 crypted files. (files is to have the be less than 2MB).
It is in your interest to the respond as as soon as possible to ensure the restoration of your files, because we won’t keep your decryption keys at our servers more than one week in interest of our security.
P.S. only in a case you don’t receive a response from the first email address within 24 hours, please use this alternative email address.
Also you can contact us with questions about our old builds:
When user try to contact to email [email protected] get the following massage:
We can decrypt your data, here is price:
– 8 Bitcoins in 20 hours without any stupid questions and test decryption.
– 12 Bitcoins if you need more than 20 hours to pay us, but less than 48 hours.
– 16 Bitcoins if you need more than 48 hours to pay us.
Pay us and send payment‘s screenshot in attachment.
In this way after you pay we will send you decryptor tool with instructions.
TIME = MONEY.
If you don’t believe in our service and you want to see a proof, you can ask about test decryption. Test decryption costs extra 1.5 Bitcoin to final price.
About test decryption:
You have to send us 1 crypted file.
Use sendspace.com and Win–Rar to send file for test decryptions.
File have to be less than 5 MB.
We will decrypt and send you your decrypted files back.
Also, if you don‘t wanna pay you can try to bruteforce cryptokey, but it will take about 1500+ days if you have powerful enough machine.
Answer us with your decision.
Time limit starts from this email.
Here is our bitcoin wallet:
We can recommend easy bitcoin exchange service – localbitcons.com
or you can google any service you want.
second email – [email protected]
Old email [email protected]
Targeted extensions for encryption:
.3fr, .3gp, .7z, .ai4, .ai5, .ai6, .arw, .as, .ASA, .asp, .aspx,. asr, .avi, .bmp, .bz2, .cfn, .cfnl, .cin, .chm, .class, .config, .cpp, .crt, .cs, .css, .dc3, .dcm, .der, .dic, .dif, .divx, .doc, .docm , .docx, .docxml, .dot, .dotm , .dotx, .dpx, .dqy, .dsn, .dwt, .eps, .exr, .fido,. frm, .gif, .gz, .h, .hpp, .htm, .html, .icb, .ics, .iff, .inc, .ind, .ini, .iqy, .j2c, .i2k, .java, .jp2, .jpc, .jpf, .jpg, .jpg2, .jpx, .js, .jso, .mdb, .mdf, .mef , .mht, .mhtml, .mkv, .mov , .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .msg, .myd, .myi, .obj, .odb, .odc, .odm, .ods, .oft,. one, .onepkg, .onetoc2, .pcx, .pdd, .pdf, .pdp, .pem, .pfx, .php, .php3, .php4, .php5, .phtml, .pl, .pm, .png, .pot, .potm, .potx, .pps, .ppsn, .ppt, .ptx, .pxr, .py , .r3d, .rar, .rdf, .rle , .rqy, .rss, .rtf, .rw2, .rwl, .sct, .sdpx, .shtm, .srw, .ssi, .stn, .svg, .svg2, .swf, .tar, .tdi, .tga, .tld, .txt, .u3d, .vda, .wbm, .wbmp, .xlk, .xlm, .xlmv, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xltx, .xlw, .xml, .xsd,.wmv, .zip (200 extensions in total).
Files associated with CrySiS ransomware:
% the AppData%/johny.exe
<filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number> [email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected] <filename>.<extension>.<id-number>.[email protected]
How to protect against ransomware is most frequently asked questions in the past year. Since ransomware has become the biggest threat among all viruses, people ask themselves if there’s a way to protect from such. It is already too late if you once suffered ransom attack and file has been locked. For some there is a solution but for others disappointment. Either way popularity of ransomware rises and new development are presented every day.
What can we do against the battle with ransomware?
- If you are already infected do not pay the ransom! Remove the virus and look for other solutions rather than paying. Paying the ransom may be your only option if you have really valuable data. However we do not recommend doing this because you will support the work of criminals. The risk of losing money and still stuck with encrypted files since there is no guarantee in any way that you will recover what one is lost.
- Security researcher are always working on recovery solutions. Not all ransomware are professionally developed and being cracked, but some are so good developed that there is no current way to be beaten at the current date. One of the solutions is system restore.
- Best solution is if you have a backup, wipe your hard drive and perform system restore. If not, backup your data frequently. Store backup data in any removable storage device or use any online backup services.
- Protect your computer with antivirus, internet security, anti-malware software or new developed applications like anti-ransomware. Highly recommended is to keep it up to date and use the paid surveys. We do not recommend free applications.
Now that you have been infected you have a few options:
Many suggest that you simply pay and hope that you will get all off your data back. However in this case you risk losing money and still being stuck with crypted files. We do not recommend this way simply because you will support the work of hackers and the more money thay get the stronger they will become.
The best option for you is if you have a backup, wipe your hard drive and perform system restore.
Use any type of anti malware software to remove [email protected] ransomware.
NOTE: In this option the virus will be removed but the files will remain locked! You have to decrypt your files.
New research discovery shows how ransomware deletes files and substitute encrypted copy of them. It is not guaranteed, but it is a possibility that you may recover your files with data recovery software. Before trying to decrypt any files you can scan your computer for posible data loss.
Decrypt [email protected] ransomware files with .xtbl extension.
Good news is that we can now use decryption programs. A lot of security companies like Kasperky lab, bitdefender and more has developed a program that is fully capable of decryption key for ransomware malware. You can find this programs anywhere on the internet but it is strongly suggested to download this programs from official websites. NOTE: It may take a long time for your files to be decrypted depending on your PC performance.
- Name – Johnycryptor
- Type Spamming – Malware, Ransomware, Trojan Horse
- Danger Level – High
- Brief Description – Encrypt files and demand ransom.
- Symptoms – Poor pc performance or freezing, ransom massages.
- Method – Via Trojan Horse or spam email.
Note: Removing [email protected] ransomware manually could be very risky and unpredictable!
To remove this virus we suggest you follow the step by step instructions we provided. Since ransomware virus creates variety of malicious modified registry entries and different files, we strongly advise you to use anti-malware tool. Removing the virus manually requires high computer skills and knowledge.
Manual steps to remove ransomware or malware. How to prevent ransomware or malware.For now, removing ransomware or malware manually will only be able for IT specialists. If you don't know one don't worry. We have a solution for you. Over here we will use Malwarebytes to remove the virus. The Malwarebytes anti-malware is a collection of programs that can be used to scan for malware and clean infected computers. You can also use full anti-malware program in this case which is the better option because it also offers protection.
How to remove "ransomware or malware"NOTE: In this option the virus will be removed but the files will remain locked! You have to decrypt your files.
- Download Malwarebytes anti-malware.
- 2. After program has been downloaded, double-click to open it. User will have to install the program. Clik on Malwarebytes.exe to start the process.
- 3. Update the software before scanning. Once program has been updated go to scan. You can choose from a free trial version or activate license. It is recommended to buy full version as the trial will not protect computer system.
- 4. The scan process will begin. The scan process may take awhile, depending on a computer system performance.
- 5. Once the scan is complete you can choose between delete or quarantine the viruses. The quarantine option is recommended and since the malware is active a reboot will be required to finish process.